Commission Slots Status: OPEN
- sketch stage
***NEKKYO USAGI'S COMMISSIONS
*** How to Request a Commission:
If you have Deviant Art account, please send me a NOTE with the Subject: "Commission Request - (*type of commission*)"
This message must include:
- Type of commission you would like (example:"Digital Art-Drawing: Black and White" or "Traditional Art-COPIC: Head-Shot")
- Number of characters
- Detailed description of the character (or characters) (example: specific colors, tattoos, armor, etc...)
- Reference photos, screenshots or drawings (links to photos are acceptable)
- Short character summary (what anime they're from, personality, character type, or if its your original character, etc...)
- Any other descriptions and details you would like to include (example: standing pose, action pose, etc..)***If you are requesting a Digital Art commission please include your email address******If you are requesting a Traditional Art commission please include your mailing address when your order is confirmed.***
Requests made off Deviant Art can be sent to my email: ATJartworks@yahoo.com
Respectfully, as an artist, I have the right to decide if I can or cannot accept your commission request. Detailed descriptions are very important in this decision making process.
- Finished commissions will be posted to my gallery folder "Commissions and Art Trades".
- Please do not copy or trace my artwork.
- If you choose to post the finished commission to another website (facebook, tumblr, etc) please link to my gallery with credits. How to Pay for your Commission
I take payment through PAYPAL ONLY.
Send payments to ATJartworks@yahoo.com
Payment for commissions must be sent when order is confirmed. I will not begin work on your commission without full payment up front.
Please provide your PayPal username when sending funds so that I can identify who has paid.
My gallery here has enough evidence of what my preferred subjects are, as far as what I enjoy drawing, but I also enjoy a challenge!
But in case there are any questions of my personal standards, here's a list for you:***I Will Draw***
- Male and Female characters (anime and manga style, or semi-realistic)
- Japanese culture (Samurai and Ninja, woodblock prints, ukiyo-e, kimono...)
- Fan Art (where references are available)
- Original Characters
- Animals (horses, ocean creatures, dogs, cats, lions, tigers, bears, dinosaurs...)
- Fantasy/Folklore Creatures (unicorns, dragons, griffons, etc...)
- Light Romance (hugging, nice kisses, friendship, cuddling...)
- Action Scenes (sword battles, face-offs, dynamic movements...)***I Will Not Draw***
- Violence and Gore
- Graphic War scenes
- Guns (unless it's a necessary prop)
- Nudity (except for bare male torso...that's fine
- NSFW/Adult Content
- Or anything in-between
- Furries (only because I have difficulty drawing them)
- Mecha/Robots, Cars/Motorcycles (I honestly can't draw machines)
- Occult Creatures (vampires, mummies, zombies, werewolves, undead, demons, etc...)COMMISSION PROCESS
After order is placed, accepted and payment has been received, I will send progress shots and updates of the sketch stage to confirm the commission design. Then I will send a preview of the finalized drawing/painting for one more confirmation. Once that's complete, if it's a Digital Art commission, a Full-Resolution image will be sent via email. A Traditional Art commission will be shipped through USPS Priority Mail with tracking information included.
*****TYPES OF COMMISSIONS:
***These prices are for ONE CHARACTER commissions.***
***Add $10 to the price for EACH additional character.***
***Also add $10 for a background.******DIGITAL ART - DRAWING***Black and White:
$15 Light Color:
$60 ***DIGITAL ART - PAINTINGS***
***Prices will vary depending upon the subject and details***Head-Shot:
$95+ ***TRADITIONAL ART***
***+$5.00 for shipping (within the US only)******TRADITIONAL ART - DRAWING***
***Prices will vary depending upon the subject and details***SKETCH:
$15Inked and Shaded Drawing:
$25 ***TRADITIONAL ART - COPICS***Light Color Portrait:
$35 Full-Color Portrait:
Thank you to anyone interested in a commission! If you have questions please feel free to ask. I log in daily.